Book your CID to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cedar Rapids to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CID and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eastern Iowa to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CID to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cedar Rapids (CID), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cedar Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CID to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Eastern Iowa to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CID to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cedar Rapids to Minneapolis (CID to MSP)
- Flight #2266, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 37 minutes average delay between flights from Cedar Rapids to Minneapolis.
- 32,333 seats were available on flights from CID to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 19,266 passengers flew on all flights from CID to MSP that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CID to MSP for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Cedar Rapids to Minneapolis.
- The average flight time from Cedar Rapids, IA to Minneapolis, MN takes about 42 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink, Sun Country Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Cedar Rapids, IA to Minneapolis, MN.
- There were 19,266 passengers that flew from Cedar Rapids to Minneapolis in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Cedar Rapids and Minneapolis.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from CID to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cedar Rapids and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 18,862 passengers from CID to MSP in 2009.
- The shortest flight between CID and MSP takes about 42 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Cedar Rapids and Minneapolis is 221 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cedar Rapids to Minneapolis in 2009 was 52.66%.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Cedar Rapids to Minneapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing CID to MSP in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-135 from Embraer. The EMB-135 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cedar Rapids, IA to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Burbank? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Sherman Oaks you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Downtown Houston Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.