Book your CID to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cedar Rapids to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CID and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eastern Iowa to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CID to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cedar Rapids (CID), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cedar Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CID to STL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cedar Rapids to St. Louis (CID to STL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cedar Rapids and St. Louis from American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cedar Rapids, IA to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cedar Rapids to St. Louis in 2009 was 21.16%.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Cedar Rapids to St. Louis.
- There were 4,742 passengers that flew from Cedar Rapids to St. Louis in 2009.
- The average flight time from Cedar Rapids, IA to St. Louis, MO takes about 39 minutes.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 2,085 passengers from CID to STL in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Cedar Rapids and St. Louis is 228 miles.
- The shortest flight between CID and STL takes about 39 minutes.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Cedar Rapids to St. Louis.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from CID to STL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Cedar Rapids and St. Louis.
- The newest aircraft servicing CID to STL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CID to STL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- 20,324 seats were available on flights from CID to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4,742 passengers flew on all flights from CID to STL that year.
- Chautauqua Airlines, American Eagle, American Connection offer flights from Cedar Rapids, IA to St. Louis, MO.
- Flight #4518, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Cedar Rapids to St. Louis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Frankfurt and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Diego Wild Animal Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.