to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 369 passengers that flew from Cedar Rapids to State College in 2009.
- 474 seats were available on flights from CID to SCE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 369 passengers flew on all flights from CID to SCE that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cedar Rapids and State College from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from CID to SCE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CID to SCE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 201 passengers from CID to SCE in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CID to SCE in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cedar Rapids to State College in 2009 was 71.43%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cedar Rapids, IA to State College, PA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Cedar Rapids and State College.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Cedar Rapids, IA to State College, PA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)