Book your CID to SCE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cedar Rapids to State College airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CID and SCE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eastern Iowa to University Park with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CID to SCE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cedar Rapids (CID), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cedar Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from State College (SCE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from State College on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CID to SCE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cedar Rapids to State College (CID to SCE)
- There were 369 passengers that flew from Cedar Rapids to State College in 2009.
- 474 seats were available on flights from CID to SCE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 369 passengers flew on all flights from CID to SCE that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cedar Rapids and State College from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from CID to SCE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CID to SCE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 201 passengers from CID to SCE in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CID to SCE in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cedar Rapids to State College in 2009 was 71.43%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cedar Rapids, IA to State College, PA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Cedar Rapids and State College.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Cedar Rapids, IA to State College, PA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)