Book your CMI to CMH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Champaign to Columbus airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CMI and CMH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from University Of Illinois Urbana Champaign Williard to Port Columbus Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CMI to CMH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Champaign (CMI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Champaign on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbus (CMH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbus on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CMI to CMH Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Greenport Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Champaign to Columbus (CMI to CMH)
- There were 105 passengers that flew from Champaign to Columbus in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 105 passengers from CMI to CMH in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CMI to CMH in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Champaign, IL to Columbus, OH.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Champaign and Columbus from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from CMI to CMH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Champaign to Columbus.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CMI to CMH for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 150 seats were available on flights from CMI to CMH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 105 passengers flew on all flights from CMI to CMH that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Champaign to Columbus in 2009 was 70%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Champaign, IL to Columbus, OH in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)