Book your CMI to LAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Champaign to Lansing airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CMI and LAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from University Of Illinois Urbana Champaign Williard to Capital Region Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CMI to LAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Champaign (CMI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Champaign on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lansing (LAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lansing on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CMI to LAN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Champaign to Lansing (CMI to LAN)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Champaign to Lansing in 2009 was 70.38%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Champaign and Lansing.
- There were 173 passengers that flew from Champaign to Lansing in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from CMI to LAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CMI to LAN for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 144 passengers from CMI to LAN in 2009.
- Air Greenland, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Champaign, IL to Lansing, MI.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Champaign, IL to Lansing, MI in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Champaign and Lansing from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CMI to LAN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 274 seats were available on flights from CMI to LAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 173 passengers flew on all flights from CMI to LAN that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)