Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Eagle carried a total of 38 passengers from CMI to LBB in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Champaign, IL to Lubbock, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 38 passengers that flew from Champaign to Lubbock in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CMI to LBB in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Champaign and Lubbock from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Champaign to Lubbock.
- American Eagle operated flights from CMI to LBB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle offers flights from Champaign, IL to Lubbock, TX.
- 50 seats were available on flights from CMI to LBB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38 passengers flew on all flights from CMI to LBB that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Champaign to Lubbock in 2009 was 76%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CMI to LBB for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)