Book your CMI to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Champaign to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CMI and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from University Of Illinois Urbana Champaign Williard to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CMI to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Champaign (CMI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Champaign on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CMI to MSP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Champaign to Minneapolis (CMI to MSP)
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from CMI to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 284 seats were available on flights from CMI to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 206 passengers flew on all flights from CMI to MSP that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Champaign to Minneapolis in 2009 was 69.67%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Champaign and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Champaign, IL to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 206 passengers that flew from Champaign to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CMI to MSP in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CMI to MSP for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 146 passengers from CMI to MSP in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Champaign and Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Champaign, IL to Minneapolis, MN.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)