to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from CMI to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 284 seats were available on flights from CMI to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 206 passengers flew on all flights from CMI to MSP that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Champaign to Minneapolis in 2009 was 69.67%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Champaign and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Champaign, IL to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 206 passengers that flew from Champaign to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CMI to MSP in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CMI to MSP for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 146 passengers from CMI to MSP in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Champaign and Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Champaign, IL to Minneapolis, MN.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)