to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Eagle carried a total of 30 passengers from CMI to OKC in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from CMI to OKC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Champaign to Oklahoma City.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CMI to OKC for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Champaign and Oklahoma City from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 100 seats were available on flights from CMI to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30 passengers flew on all flights from CMI to OKC that year.
- American Eagle offers flights from Champaign, IL to Oklahoma City, OK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Champaign to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 60%.
- The newest aircraft servicing CMI to OKC in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Champaign, IL to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 30 passengers that flew from Champaign to Oklahoma City in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheapest Flights to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii All Inclusive Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.