Book your CRW to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charleston to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CRW and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Yeager to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CRW to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CRW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CRW to ATL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charleston to Atlanta (CRW to ATL)
- The average flight time from Charleston, WV to Atlanta, GA takes about 65 minutes.
- The shortest flight between CRW and ATL takes about 60 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Charleston and Atlanta.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Charleston to Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Charleston to Atlanta.
- The shortest flight distance between Charleston and Atlanta is 363 miles.
- There were 54,785 passengers that flew from Charleston to Atlanta in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from CRW to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CRW to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair offer flights from Charleston, WV to Atlanta, GA.
- 77,690 seats were available on flights from CRW to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 54,785 passengers flew on all flights from CRW to ATL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charleston to Atlanta in 2009 was 69.76%.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 54,625 passengers from CRW to ATL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charleston, WV to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charleston and Atlanta from Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Flight #5359, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from Charleston to Atlanta.
- The newest aircraft servicing CRW to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)