Book your CHS to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charleston to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CHS and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charleston Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CHS to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CHS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CHS to BWI Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Plane Tickets to Mexico and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Memphis Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Denver Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charleston to Baltimore (CHS to BWI)
- There were 117 passengers that flew from Charleston to Baltimore in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from CHS to BWI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charleston, SC to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Comair offer flights from Charleston, SC to Baltimore, MD.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charleston to Baltimore in 2009 was 78%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charleston and Baltimore from Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHS to BWI in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Charleston and Baltimore.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHS to BWI for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 77 passengers from CHS to BWI in 2009.
- 150 seats were available on flights from CHS to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 117 passengers flew on all flights from CHS to BWI that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)