to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Delta Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Charleston, SC to Birmingham, AL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHS to BHM for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charleston to Birmingham in 2009 was 81.1%.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHS to BHM in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 213 passengers that flew from Charleston to Birmingham in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 141 passengers from CHS to BHM in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from CHS to BHM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 242 seats were available on flights from CHS to BHM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 213 passengers flew on all flights from CHS to BHM that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charleston, SC to Birmingham, AL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charleston and Birmingham from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Charleston and Birmingham.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)