Book your CHS to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charleston to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CHS and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charleston Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CHS to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CHS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CHS to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Charleston Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CHS to CLT
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charleston to Charlotte (CHS to CLT)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charleston, SC to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways operated flights from CHS to CLT using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Republic Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways, Midwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Charleston, SC to Charlotte, NC.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Charleston to Charlotte.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Charleston and Charlotte.
- 211,229 seats were available on flights from CHS to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 164,308 passengers flew on all flights from CHS to CLT that year.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Charleston to Charlotte.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 64,080 passengers from CHS to CLT in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHS to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Flight #2618, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 109 minutes average delay between flights from Charleston to Charlotte.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charleston to Charlotte in 2009 was 78.08%.
- The shortest flight distance between Charleston and Charlotte is 168 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHS to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charleston and Charlotte from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- The average flight time from Charleston, SC to Charlotte, NC takes about 38 minutes.
- There were 164,308 passengers that flew from Charleston to Charlotte in 2009.
- The shortest flight between CHS and CLT takes about 38 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Las Vegas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.