Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charleston to Fort Lauderdale.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHS to FLL in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charleston and Fort Lauderdale from US Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from CHS to FLL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 115 passengers from CHS to FLL in 2009.
- There were 115 passengers that flew from Charleston to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- 144 seats were available on flights from CHS to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 115 passengers flew on all flights from CHS to FLL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charleston, SC to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways offers flights from Charleston, SC to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charleston to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 79.86%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHS to FLL for US Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Mexico City? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ixtapa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.