Book your CHS to GPT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charleston to Gulfport airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CHS and GPT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charleston Intl. to Gulfport Biloxi Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CHS to GPT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CHS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Gulfport (GPT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gulfport on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CHS to GPT Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hawaii Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels New Orleans you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charleston to Gulfport (CHS to GPT)
- Sun Country Airlines offers flights from Charleston, SC to Gulfport, MS.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHS to GPT in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 162 seats were available on flights from CHS to GPT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 142 passengers flew on all flights from CHS to GPT that year.
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from CHS to GPT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charleston and Gulfport from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHS to GPT for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charleston to Gulfport.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charleston, SC to Gulfport, MS in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 142 passengers from CHS to GPT in 2009.
- There were 142 passengers that flew from Charleston to Gulfport in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charleston to Gulfport in 2009 was 87.65%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)