Book your CHS to JAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charleston to Jackson airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CHS and JAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charleston Intl. to Evers Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CHS to JAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CHS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Jackson (JAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jackson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CHS to JAN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charleston to Jackson (CHS to JAN)
- American Eagle offers flights from Charleston, SC to Jackson, MS.
- American Eagle operated flights from CHS to JAN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charleston, SC to Jackson, MS in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 144 seats were available on flights from CHS to JAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 134 passengers flew on all flights from CHS to JAN that year.
- American Eagle carried a total of 134 passengers from CHS to JAN in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charleston to Jackson in 2009 was 93.15%.
- There were 134 passengers that flew from Charleston to Jackson in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charleston to Jackson.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charleston and Jackson from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHS to JAN for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHS to JAN in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)