Book your CHS to GRK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charleston to Killeen airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CHS and GRK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charleston Intl. to Killeen Fort Hood Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CHS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Killeen (GRK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Killeen on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CHS to GRK Route Map
Looking for San Pellegrino? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Winnie you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charleston to Killeen (CHS to GRK)
- 144 seats were available on flights from CHS to GRK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 120 passengers flew on all flights from CHS to GRK that year.
- American Eagle offers flights from Charleston, SC to Killeen, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHS to GRK for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charleston, SC to Killeen, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHS to GRK in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Eagle carried a total of 120 passengers from CHS to GRK in 2009.
- There were 120 passengers that flew from Charleston to Killeen in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charleston to Killeen.
- American Eagle operated flights from CHS to GRK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charleston and Killeen from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charleston to Killeen in 2009 was 83.73%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)