Book your CHS to MOB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charleston to Mobile airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CHS and MOB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charleston Intl. to Mobile Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CHS to MOB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CHS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Mobile (MOB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mobile on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CHS to MOB Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Virginia Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charleston to Mobile (CHS to MOB)
- US Airways offers flights from Charleston, SC to Mobile, AL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHS to MOB for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charleston to Mobile.
- There were 87 passengers that flew from Charleston to Mobile in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHS to MOB in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charleston to Mobile in 2009 was 70.16%.
- US Airways operated flights from CHS to MOB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 124 seats were available on flights from CHS to MOB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 87 passengers flew on all flights from CHS to MOB that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charleston and Mobile from US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charleston, SC to Mobile, AL in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- US Airways carried a total of 87 passengers from CHS to MOB in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)