Book your CRW to BNA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charleston to Nashville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CRW and BNA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Yeager to Nashville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CRW to BNA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CRW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nashville (BNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nashville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CRW to BNA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charleston to Nashville (CRW to BNA)
- There were 188 passengers that flew from Charleston to Nashville in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Charleston and Nashville.
- The newest aircraft servicing CRW to BNA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from CRW to BNA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 164 passengers from CRW to BNA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charleston, WV to Nashville, TN in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charleston and Nashville from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- 223 seats were available on flights from CRW to BNA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 188 passengers flew on all flights from CRW to BNA that year.
- Air Greenland, Comair offer flights from Charleston, WV to Nashville, TN.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CRW to BNA for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charleston to Nashville in 2009 was 71.4%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)