Book your CHS to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charleston to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CHS and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charleston Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CHS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CHS to JFK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charleston to New York (CHS to JFK)
- 234 seats were available on flights from CHS to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 211 passengers flew on all flights from CHS to JFK that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charleston, SC to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charleston to New York in 2009 was 91.57%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHS to JFK for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Charleston and New York.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 164 passengers from CHS to JFK in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from CHS to JFK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 211 passengers that flew from Charleston to New York in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Comair offer flights from Charleston, SC to New York, NY.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHS to JFK in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair. The RJ100/ER started flying in 1993.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charleston and New York from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)