Book your CHS to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charleston to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CHS and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charleston Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CHS to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CHS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CHS to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Charleston Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CHS to LGA
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charleston to New York (CHS to LGA)
- Comair, Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines, Shuttle America, Republic Airlines, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Charleston, SC to New York, NY.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from Charleston to New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHS to LGA for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- The shortest flight between CHS and LGA takes about 91 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Charleston and New York is 641 miles.
- Comair carried a total of 33,598 passengers from CHS to LGA in 2009.
- 97,011 seats were available on flights from CHS to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 62,898 passengers flew on all flights from CHS to LGA that year.
- There were 62,898 passengers that flew from Charleston to New York in 2009.
- The average flight time from Charleston, SC to New York, NY takes about 94 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charleston to New York in 2009 was 62.71%.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair operate the shortest flights from Charleston to New York.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Charleston and New York.
- Flight #6501, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 20 minutes average delay between flights from Charleston to New York.
- Comair operated flights from CHS to LGA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charleston, SC to New York, NY in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHS to LGA in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charleston and New York from Comair is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Roatan Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.