Book your CHS to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charleston to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CHS and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charleston Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CHS to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CHS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CHS to EWR Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Milan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Jaipur Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Charleston Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CHS to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charleston to Newark (CHS to EWR)
- Continental Airlines operated flights from CHS to EWR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 39,014 passengers that flew from Charleston to Newark in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charleston, SC to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 38,585 passengers from CHS to EWR in 2009.
- The average flight time from Charleston, SC to Newark, NJ takes about 92 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHS to EWR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Flight #2238, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Charleston to Newark.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charleston to Newark in 2009 was 76.61%.
- 51,549 seats were available on flights from CHS to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39,014 passengers flew on all flights from CHS to EWR that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Charleston and Newark is 628 miles.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Charleston and Newark.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charleston and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The shortest flight between CHS and EWR takes about 90 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Charleston, SC to Newark, NJ.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Charleston to Newark.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHS to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Charleston to Newark.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)