Book your CHS to ORF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charleston to Norfolk airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CHS and ORF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charleston Intl. to Norfolk Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CHS to ORF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CHS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CHS to ORF Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Baton Rouge? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Cincinnati and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Georgetown Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charleston to Norfolk (CHS to ORF)
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Charleston and Norfolk.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charleston to Norfolk in 2009 was 66.9%.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 45 passengers from CHS to ORF in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charleston and Norfolk from Midwest Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHS to ORF for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charleston, SC to Norfolk, VA in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- There were 143 passengers that flew from Charleston to Norfolk in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from CHS to ORF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin, Comair, ExpressJet Airlines, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Charleston, SC to Norfolk, VA.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHS to ORF in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- 236 seats were available on flights from CHS to ORF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 143 passengers flew on all flights from CHS to ORF that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)