to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHS to RDU for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charleston, SC to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHS to RDU in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Charleston and Raleigh.
- Comair operated flights from CHS to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charleston and Raleigh from Republic Airlines is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 71 passengers from CHS to RDU in 2009.
- There were 86 passengers that flew from Charleston to Raleigh in 2009.
- 176 seats were available on flights from CHS to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 86 passengers flew on all flights from CHS to RDU that year.
- Republic Airlines, Comair offer flights from Charleston, SC to Raleigh, NC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charleston to Raleigh in 2009 was 41.14%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St. Thomas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Del Mar Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Sundance Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.