Book your CHS to SAV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charleston to Savannah airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CHS and SAV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charleston Intl. to Savannah Hilton Head Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CHS to SAV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CHS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Savannah (SAV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Savannah on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CHS to SAV Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charleston to Savannah (CHS to SAV)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 219 passengers from CHS to SAV in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHS to SAV in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- There were 692 passengers that flew from Charleston to Savannah in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Charleston and Savannah.
- 918 seats were available on flights from CHS to SAV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 692 passengers flew on all flights from CHS to SAV that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charleston and Savannah from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charleston to Savannah in 2009 was 81.08%.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from CHS to SAV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Republic Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Comair, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Charleston, SC to Savannah, GA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHS to SAV for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charleston, SC to Savannah, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Branson Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Napa Valley Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.