to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 490 passengers that flew from Charleston to Toronto in 2009.
- 538 seats were available on flights from CHS to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 490 passengers flew on all flights from CHS to YYZ that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charleston to Toronto in 2009 was 81.48%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Charleston and Toronto.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charleston and Toronto from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charleston, SC to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 343 passengers from CHS to YYZ in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHS to YYZ for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHS to YYZ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Canada operated flights from CHS to YYZ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland, Air Canada offer flights from Charleston, SC to Toronto, Canada.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise San Francisco? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Disneyland Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Orlando Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.