Book your CHS to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charleston to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CHS and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charleston Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CHS to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CHS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CHS to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Charleston Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CHS to DCA
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charleston to Washington, DC (CHS to DCA)
- There were 56,765 passengers that flew from Charleston to Washington in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charleston to Washington in 2009 was 76.95%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charleston and Washington from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHS to DCA in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 27,714 passengers from CHS to DCA in 2009.
- 75,253 seats were available on flights from CHS to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 56,765 passengers flew on all flights from CHS to DCA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charleston, SC to Washington, DC in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from CHS to DCA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHS to DCA for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Charleston, SC to Washington, DC.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Charleston and Washington.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rome Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Seattle and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Luis Obispo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Reno today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.