Book your STT to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte Amalie to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STT and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cyril E. King to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STT to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte Amalie (STT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte Amalie on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STT to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Cyril E. King to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from STT to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|British Airways||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|WestJet||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte Amalie to Miami (STT to MIA)
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte Amalie and Miami is 1107 miles.
- The shortest flight between STT and MIA takes about 148 minutes.
- American Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands to Miami, FL.
- American Airlines carried a total of 115,710 passengers from STT to MIA in 2009.
- 136,611 seats were available on flights from STT to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 115,779 passengers flew on all flights from STT to MIA that year.
- The average flight time from Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands to Miami, FL takes about 148 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte Amalie and Miami from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 187 seats.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte Amalie to Miami.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 115,779 passengers that flew from Charlotte Amalie to Miami in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STT to MIA for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Charlotte Amalie and Miami.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Charlotte Amalie to Miami.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte Amalie to Miami in 2009 was 81.33%.
- Air Greenland operated flights from STT to MIA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing STT to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Flight #846, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte Amalie to Miami.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Austin? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Salt Lake City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Montauk Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Honolulu Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.