Book your STT to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte Amalie to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STT and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cyril E. King to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STT to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte Amalie (STT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte Amalie on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STT to MSP Route Map
Looking for Rental Cars Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Boston you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte Amalie to Minneapolis (STT to MSP)
- The newest aircraft servicing STT to MSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from STT to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte Amalie and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STT to MSP for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)