Book your STT to NAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte Amalie to Nassau airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STT and NAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cyril E. King to Nassau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STT to NAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte Amalie (STT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte Amalie on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STT to NAS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Galveston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Beverly Hills Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte Amalie to Nassau (STT to NAS)
- American Airlines carried a total of 174 passengers from STT to NAS in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte Amalie and Nassau from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing STT to NAS in 2009 was Spirit Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- 333 seats were available on flights from STT to NAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 298 passengers flew on all flights from STT to NAS that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands to Nassau, Bahamas in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 298 passengers that flew from Charlotte Amalie to Nassau in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Charlotte Amalie and Nassau.
- American Airlines, Spirit Airlines offer flights from Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands to Nassau, Bahamas.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STT to NAS for Spirit Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 145 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte Amalie to Nassau in 2009 was 89.04%.
- American Airlines operated flights from STT to NAS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)