to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 816 seats were available on flights from CLT to ABQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 785 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to ABQ that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to ABQ in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- US Airways carried a total of 785 passengers from CLT to ABQ in 2009.
- US Airways offers flights from Charlotte, NC to Albuquerque, NM.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to ABQ using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Albuquerque from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- There were 785 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Albuquerque in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Albuquerque, NM in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to ABQ for US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlotte to Albuquerque.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Albuquerque in 2009 was 96.03%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Maui and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Saratoga Springs Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best South Beach Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.