Book your CLT to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to ATL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Atlanta (CLT to ATL)
- Delta Airlines operated flights from CLT to ATL using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 269,894 passengers from CLT to ATL in 2009.
- US Airways, Northwest Airlink, AirTran Airways, Atlantic Southeast, Delta Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Charlotte to Atlanta.
- The shortest flight between CLT and ATL takes about 43 minutes.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Atlanta, GA takes about 45 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Atlanta in 2009 was 78.42%.
- Delta Airlines, US Airways, AirTran Airways, Republic Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Shuttle America, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Midwest Airlines, Lufthansa, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Continental Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Comair, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Atlanta, GA.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to ATL in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Atlanta from Lufthansa is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 352 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Atlanta is 227 miles.
- Flight #860, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 42 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Atlanta.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to ATL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 683,156 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Atlanta in 2009.
- 842,527 seats were available on flights from CLT to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 683,156 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to ATL that year.
- In 2009, there were 15 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Atlanta.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Buffalo? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key West Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.