Book your CLT to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to BWI Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to BWI
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Baltimore (CLT to BWI)
- There were 409,775 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Baltimore in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Baltimore in 2009 was 81.25%.
- 503,157 seats were available on flights from CLT to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 409,775 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to BWI that year.
- US Airways, AirTran Airways, Republic Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Delta Airlines, Comair offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Baltimore, MD.
- The shortest flight between CLT and BWI takes about 56 minutes.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to BWI using 8 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Baltimore.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to BWI in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Baltimore.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, AirTran Airways, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Charlotte to Baltimore.
- Flight #2684, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 89 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Baltimore.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Baltimore, MD takes about 57 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Baltimore is 361 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to BWI for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 324,130 passengers from CLT to BWI in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Baltimore from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Stuttgart Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Elan Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.