Book your CLT to BTR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Baton Rouge airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and BTR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Baton Rouge Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to BTR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to BTR Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Baton Rouge Metropolitan.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to BTR
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Baton Rouge (CLT to BTR)
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Charlotte, NC to Baton Rouge, LA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlotte to Baton Rouge.
- There were 93 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Baton Rouge in 2009.
- 100 seats were available on flights from CLT to BTR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 93 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to BTR that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to BTR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Baton Rouge in 2009 was 93%.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 93 passengers from CLT to BTR in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from CLT to BTR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to BTR in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Baton Rouge from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Hertz San Francisco? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Plane Tickets to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Grand Canyon you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.