Book your CLT to BHM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Birmingham airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and BHM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Birmingham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to BHM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Birmingham (BHM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Birmingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to BHM Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Birmingham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to BHM
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Birmingham (CLT to BHM)
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operates the shortest flights from Charlotte to Birmingham.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Birmingham from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from CLT to BHM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between CLT and BHM takes about 57 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to BHM for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Birmingham, AL in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- 62,008 seats were available on flights from CLT to BHM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40,219 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to BHM that year.
- Flight #2638, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 84 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Birmingham.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Birmingham in 2009 was 62.24%.
- There were 40,219 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Birmingham in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Birmingham.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to BHM in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 34,948 passengers from CLT to BHM in 2009.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Birmingham, AL takes about 57 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Birmingham is 351 miles.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Birmingham.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Birmingham, AL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Antonio Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Resorts in Florida you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Rio de Janeiro Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.