Book your CLT to BOS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Boston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and BOS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to BOS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to BOS Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Logan Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to BOS
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Boston (CLT to BOS)
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Boston.
- 530,336 seats were available on flights from CLT to BOS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 443,483 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to BOS that year.
- Flight #1946, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 67 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Boston.
- US Airways, JetBlue Airways, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Boston, MA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Boston from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to BOS using 8 types of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 404,258 passengers from CLT to BOS in 2009.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Boston.
- The shortest flight between CLT and BOS takes about 98 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Boston, MA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to BOS for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Boston, MA takes about 100 minutes.
- There were 443,483 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Boston in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Charlotte to Boston.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to BOS in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Boston in 2009 was 82.41%.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Boston is 728 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Grand Cayman Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Little Rock and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Vermont you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.