Book your CLT to BGI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Bridgetown airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and BGI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Grantley Adams Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to BGI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bridgetown (BGI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bridgetown on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to BGI Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Grantley Adams Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to BGI
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Bridgetown (CLT to BGI)
- 7,922 seats were available on flights from CLT to BGI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 5,661 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to BGI that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Bridgetown, Barbados in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways offers flights from Charlotte, NC to Bridgetown, Barbados.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlotte to Bridgetown.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to BGI in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to BGI using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 5,661 passengers from CLT to BGI in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Bridgetown from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to BGI for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- There were 5,661 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Bridgetown in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Bridgetown in 2009 was 71.67%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Oahu Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Fiji and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Iowa City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Anaheim Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.