Book your CLT to CUN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Cancun airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and CUN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Cancun Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to CUN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to CUN Route Map
Looking for Houston Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Washington and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Miami Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aruba Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Cancun Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to CUN
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Cancun (CLT to CUN)
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to CUN using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 124,076 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Cancun in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to CUN in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 164,692 seats were available on flights from CLT to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 124,076 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to CUN that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Cancun in 2009 was 75.15%.
- US Airways, USA 3000 offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Cancun, Mexico.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to CUN for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Cancun.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Cancun from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 123,816 passengers from CLT to CUN in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)