Book your CLT to CHS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Charleston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and CHS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Charleston Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to CHS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CHS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to CHS Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Charleston Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to CHS
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Charleston (CLT to CHS)
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Charlotte to Charleston.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Charleston from US Airways is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 126 seats.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Charleston, SC takes about 33 minutes.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to CHS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 163,511 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Charleston in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Charleston in 2009 was 71.75%.
- 210,858 seats were available on flights from CLT to CHS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 163,511 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to CHS that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Charleston, SC in 2009 was US Airways' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 66,012 passengers from CLT to CHS in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Charleston.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Charleston.
- Flight #2668, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 54 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Charleston.
- Republic Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways, Midwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Northwest Airlink, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Charleston, SC.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Charleston is 168 miles.
- The shortest flight between CLT and CHS takes about 33 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to CHS in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to CHS for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Mexico City? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Toledo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cebu Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Liberty Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.