to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 152 seats were available on flights from CLT to MDW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 110 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to MDW that year.
- American Eagle operated flights from CLT to MDW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to MDW for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Chicago from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 67 passengers from CLT to MDW in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to MDW in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- There were 110 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Chicago in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Chicago in 2009 was 73.93%.
- Northwest Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Chicago, IL.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Chicago.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Buenos Aires and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Frankenmuth Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.