Book your CLT to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to ORD
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Chicago (CLT to ORD)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Chicago in 2009 was 81.5%.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to ORD using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Chicago, IL takes about 94 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Chicago, IL in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Chicago from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- The shortest flight between CLT and ORD takes about 93 minutes.
- 623,796 seats were available on flights from CLT to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 513,890 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to ORD that year.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Chicago.
- Flight #7267, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 241 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Chicago.
- US Airways carried a total of 301,577 passengers from CLT to ORD in 2009.
- There were 513,890 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Chicago in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- UNITED, US Airways, American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Charlotte to Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to ORD in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Chicago.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Chicago is 599 miles.
- US Airways, UNITED, American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Republic Airlines, Shuttle America, Midwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Chicago, IL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ibiza Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.