Book your CLT to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to CVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to CVG Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to CVG
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Cincinnati (CLT to CVG)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Cincinnati from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- There were 70,868 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Cincinnati in 2009.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Cincinnati.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Cincinnati.
- Comair operated flights from CLT to CVG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Cincinnati, OH takes about 65 minutes.
- The shortest flight between CLT and CVG takes about 65 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Cincinnati is 335 miles.
- 86,772 seats were available on flights from CLT to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 70,868 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to CVG that year.
- Flight #6682, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Cincinnati.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to CVG for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to CVG in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Freedom Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Comair, Chautauqua Airlines, Republic Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Cincinnati, OH.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Cincinnati in 2009 was 80.62%.
- Freedom Airlines carried a total of 52,859 passengers from CLT to CVG in 2009.
- Comair operates the shortest flights from Charlotte to Cincinnati.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)