to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Cincinnati from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to LUK for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlotte to Cincinnati.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 36 passengers from CLT to LUK in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from CLT to LUK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 36 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Cincinnati in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to LUK in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Charlotte, NC to Cincinnati, OH.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Cincinnati in 2009 was 72%.
- 50 seats were available on flights from CLT to LUK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to LUK that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to San Diego and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pismo Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Tampa Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.