Book your CLT to CLE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Cleveland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and CLE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Hopkins Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to CLE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to CLE Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Plane Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Tahoe Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to Paris today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Hopkins Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to CLE
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Cleveland (CLT to CLE)
- There were 176,124 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Cleveland in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from CLT to CLE using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 48,025 passengers from CLT to CLE in 2009.
- Flight #2667, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 17 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Cleveland.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Cleveland is 430 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Cleveland in 2009 was 75.52%.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Cleveland, OH takes about 68 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to CLE for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to CLE in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Cleveland.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Cleveland from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Charlotte to Cleveland.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways, Republic Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Cleveland, OH.
- The shortest flight between CLT and CLE takes about 66 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Cleveland.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Cleveland, OH in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-40 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 230,015 seats were available on flights from CLT to CLE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 176,124 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to CLE that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)