Book your CLT to CAE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Columbia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and CAE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Columbia Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to CAE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (CAE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to CAE Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Columbia Metropolitan.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to CAE
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Columbia (CLT to CAE)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to CAE for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Columbia.
- 27,900 seats were available on flights from CLT to CAE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 19,899 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to CAE that year.
- Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Columbia, SC.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 19,459 passengers from CLT to CAE in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Columbia, SC in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Columbia from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to CAE in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from CLT to CAE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 19,899 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Columbia in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Columbia in 2009 was 66.4%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Seaport Airlines and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Indianapolis Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.