Book your CLT to CMH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Columbus airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and CMH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Port Columbus Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to CMH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbus (CMH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbus on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to CMH Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Port Columbus Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to CMH
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Columbus (CLT to CMH)
- There were 130,707 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Columbus in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to CMH for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Columbus in 2009 was 77.13%.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Columbus.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to CMH in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from CLT to CMH using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 169,056 seats were available on flights from CLT to CMH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 130,707 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to CMH that year.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 97,803 passengers from CLT to CMH in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Columbus from Midwest Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Columbus, OH in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Air Wisconsin, American Eagle offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Columbus, OH.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Amalfi Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.