Book your CLT to CZM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Cozumel airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and CZM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Cozumel Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to CZM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cozumel (CZM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cozumel on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to CZM Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Cozumel Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to CZM
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Cozumel (CLT to CZM)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Cozumel from US Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to CZM using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 10,294 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Cozumel in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Cozumel in 2009 was 68.44%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Cozumel, Mexico in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways carried a total of 10,294 passengers from CLT to CZM in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to CZM for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- US Airways offers flights from Charlotte, NC to Cozumel, Mexico.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to CZM in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlotte to Cozumel.
- 14,352 seats were available on flights from CLT to CZM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10,294 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to CZM that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sandy Lane Barbados you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.