Book your CLT to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to DFW
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Dallas (CLT to DFW)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Dallas from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 189 seats.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Dallas.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to DFW using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to DFW in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- US Airways, American Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Republic Airlines, Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Dallas, TX.
- Flight #1464, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 20 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Dallas.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Dallas is 936 miles.
- There were 445,749 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Dallas in 2009.
- 554,002 seats were available on flights from CLT to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 445,749 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to DFW that year.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Dallas, TX takes about 143 minutes.
- American Airlines, US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Charlotte to Dallas.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to DFW for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 263,042 passengers from CLT to DFW in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Dallas.
- The shortest flight between CLT and DFW takes about 138 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Dallas in 2009 was 78.92%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Thrifty Car Rental Honolulu? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Miami and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Austin Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Belize Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.