Book your CLT to DAY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Dayton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and DAY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to James M. Cox Dayton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to DAY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to DAY Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to James M. Cox Dayton Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to DAY
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Dayton (CLT to DAY)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Dayton from UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- 356 seats were available on flights from CLT to DAY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 310 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to DAY that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to DAY in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Dayton.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to DAY for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from CLT to DAY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Dayton, OH in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 310 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Dayton in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 120 passengers from CLT to DAY in 2009.
- UNITED, Republic Airlines, Freedom Airlines, American Eagle, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Dayton, OH.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Dayton in 2009 was 83.61%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Juan del Sur Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.