Book your CLT to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to DEN Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to DEN
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Denver (CLT to DEN)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to DEN for US Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Denver.
- US Airways offers flights from Charlotte, NC to Denver, CO.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Denver in 2009 was 89.84%.
- 243,214 seats were available on flights from CLT to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 217,357 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to DEN that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Denver is 1337 miles.
- There were 217,357 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Denver in 2009.
- Flight #485, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 21 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Denver.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlotte to Denver.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Denver, CO takes about 191 minutes.
- US Airways carried a total of 217,357 passengers from CLT to DEN in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to DEN in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Charlotte to Denver.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Denver, CO in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to DEN using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between CLT and DEN takes about 191 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Denver from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)