Book your CLT to FLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlotte to Fort Lauderdale airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLT and FLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLT to FLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLT to FLL Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlotte Douglas Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLT to FLL
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlotte to Fort Lauderdale (CLT to FLL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlotte, NC to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #1679, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Charlotte to Fort Lauderdale.
- US Airways carried a total of 383,112 passengers from CLT to FLL in 2009.
- US Airways, JetBlue Airways, Air Greenland, American Airlines offer flights from Charlotte, NC to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- JetBlue Airways, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Charlotte to Fort Lauderdale.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Charlotte and Fort Lauderdale.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlotte to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 80.04%.
- There were 405,845 passengers that flew from Charlotte to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- The shortest flight between CLT and FLL takes about 93 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlotte and Fort Lauderdale from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLT to FLL in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Charlotte to Fort Lauderdale.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLT to FLL for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- 486,703 seats were available on flights from CLT to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 405,845 passengers flew on all flights from CLT to FLL that year.
- The average flight time from Charlotte, NC to Fort Lauderdale, FL takes about 94 minutes.
- US Airways operated flights from CLT to FLL using 8 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Charlotte and Fort Lauderdale is 631 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Disneyland Paris Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.